Friday, January 11, 2013

Day Nine: Salad

Day Nine's task:

"From now on, eat one large salad every day. Start by getting yourself a large bowl that you love, if you don't already have one. Then, make a new salad every day for the next 7 days. Discover salads as if for the first time, and make them different each day."

Well, I don't have a big bowl, but I do have a large plastic food container. I took it to work filled with spinach. I would've added other veggies, but I didn't have any other veggies. Took a little low-fat raspberry vinnaigrette to top it off, and a banana. I chowed down and still wasn't able to finish it. Think it'll be better when I can add some carrots and bell pepper or something to give it some crunch, but it was still good.

Smoothie of the day: strawberry-blueberry-banana-spinach-soymilk

No comments:

Post a Comment