Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day Three: Fruit and Veg Cleanse.

Okay, so the task for this third day was a fruit and veg cleanse.

"Task: Eat only whole fruits and vegetables today, preferably raw, organic, and fresh from your grocer's produce section. Small amounts of condiments, like vinaigrette dressing, can be used to supplement your food."

Yeah, that didn't go as planned... but I ate a banana. That counts, right? Honestly, I was at work and grabbed a wheat bagel before I remembered that I was supposed to be chowing on veggies all day. Organic was a no-go from the get-go. I work at a grocery store, people. Can't nobody afford organic on grocery store wages, mkay?

But it was a really big banana. And I ate it before I ate the bagel. *counts that as a win*

I don't even remember what I ate the rest of the day. Likely not much, as my illness hit with extreme prejudice that day. I just remember collapsing in bed that night and wishing I could crawl under a rock and die.

I didn't die, though. :) On to Day Four!

No comments:

Post a Comment