Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day Six: The Fruit Bowl

So, the task for Day Six is to get a "big, beautiful fruit bowl and fill it with your favorite fruits". This is a not-so-subtle ploy to get me to eat more fruit when I'm hungry and/or in a hurry and running out the door, rather than stuff like bagels or doughnuts. Mmm...doughnuts... *shakes self* This is EXACTLY what we're trying to AVOID here!

Okay, snagged a cheapo bowl at the thrift store. It's clear glass. My thought process? I can eat the fruit I put in it before it spoils, as nothing will be hiding on the bottom. It's not a large bowl, but since I'm only one person and I'm generally not home and awake many hours out of the day (not to mentioned possessed of little means at the moment), it's likely just gonna have a little bunch of bananas. Bananas are cheap. Cheap is good.

For the price of a bunch of bananas, task is done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment